Equinet has been busy over the past couple of years! Read our Highlights to find out more about our activities in 2015/6.
Some of the main highlights include:
- a focus on standards for equality bodies;
- capacity building events for our members on different discrimination grounds (notably religion and belief, disability);
- training on improved communication methods for equality bodies;
- our contribution to the European agenda (particulary on gender, Roma, economic and social rights, the Freedom of Movement Directive, and combatting intersectional discrimination;
- the launch of our European Directory of Equality Bodies;
- research on sanctions in discrimination cases.
We look forward to continued engagement and cooperation with stakeholders to build on these developments during this 10th Anniversary year!
Read our Highlights 2015/6 here